Organization-Level Branding & Themes is the first feature release in a series of ‘Organization management’ features development.
To help you save the time & efforts you spend on the event setup, organization level themes will enable you to create event themes and apply them easily to any new and/or exciting events.
How it works
Organization Admin Panel | Creating Theme
When navigating to manager.brella.io → Organization view:
- You will find a new tab called Color themes
- Start creating your theme template(s) here
- Once themes will be created, Color themes tab will show you the collection of created theme templates in a table view
- As an org. admin you can name theme templates, edit or delete them
Event Admin Panel | Applying Theme
When navigating to manager.brella.io → Event view:
- Under the Customization tab → Color theme, you will find a new selection Organization template
- As an event admin, you will be able to edit the colors / choose the navigation bar theme etc. after you selected the template
- Changes that you will make on the event level will not be transferred to the original template