What does this feature do?
- The redesigned sponsors tab will receive "Sorting" functionality
- Bug fix: Carousel items and profile cards layout issues inside the booths will be fixed.
- Inside a sponsor booth, the carousel items are not scaled properly, and the profile cards don't have the same break point as the people tab, resulting in overly large profile cards.
How does it work?
- Sorting options / filters will be added below the search bar. Attendees will be able to see "All sponsors", as well as sort sponsors based on the EO assigned sponsor categories.
- The order of the sponsor filters will be the same as the order of the sponsor categories. This cannot be changed with this release.
- If a filter has been applied when using search, the search will ONLY RETURN RESULTS WITHIN THAT FILTER (i.e. if the "Premium Sponsor" filter has been applied in the example shown above, the search will only return "Premium Sponsors" matching the search query. Sponsors in the other sorting options will be ignored.
- At present, this is planned for the web and native apps:
Scope of this release
How does this feature benefit Brella's customers / why did we build it?
- Increased attendee engagement with sponsors
- Improved support for events that rely on a larger number of sponsors
Does this feature visibly impact attendees or the way EOs build events at launch?
Yes, attendees will be able to sort sponsors as soon as this is released, and the filters will be added to the Sponsors tab in the web app and native apps.
Comms plan for feature