Event organizers can now enable a brand new type of matchmaking intents — mentoring. This will enable organizers to select a new pair of intents for all interests: Mentor and Mentee.
Impact on ongoing events
This feature will impact all ongoing events — no changes will be visible unless an event organizer explicitly enables the “Mentoring” intent.
How it works
Admin Panel: Enable the “Mentoring” intent type
Event organizers can enable the “Mentoring” intent type when setting up matchmaking for the first time.
If matchmaking has already been set-up without the “Mentoring” intent type, it can be enabled later by navigating to the “Matchmaking” tab of the Admin Panel.
Admin Panel: Select “Mentoring” intents for any interest
Organizers can select the “Mentoring” intent type for any matchmaking interest. If selected, attendees will get the option to select either the “Mentor” or “Mentee” intents for that particular interest.
Learn more about this feature
Check out our Help Center articles to learn more:
- What is Matchmaking at Brella?
- How to enable Matchmaking
- Learn what Matchmaking Categories, Interests & Intents are
- Guide on how to use Matchmaking beyond networking - Use Cases
- Create matchmaking categories from scratch or with a template
- Creating & editing your matchmaking categories in a spreadsheet (csv)
- Upload the matchmaking categories with a csv file