Brella Ticketing empowers organizers to offer an interactive ticketing & registration experience directly within Brella — no 3rd party tools, apps or subscriptions necessary!
Want to try Brella Ticketing early?
A Beta version of this product is available to select pilot customers. Request access for you event by talking to your Brella Customer Success Manager or Key Account Manager today!
Features at launch
Brella Ticketing will launch with the following features:
- Customizable registration page and content (cover photo, event description, sponsors, schedule etc.)
- Customizable color scheme (automatically derived from event branding)
- Both free and / or paid tickets
- Payments will be processed through Stripe
- The organizer’s Stripe account can be linked to Brella
- Organizers can select the ticketing currency (over 135 currencies are supported)!
- Discounts / coupon codes
- Custom forms based on ticket-type
- Autogenerated confirmation emails for attendees
- Customizable banner for the registration page
- The banner can be set to appear after a specific number of purchases have been completed
- Share on Social Media button for attendees
- Automatically add attendees to custom user groups within Brella depending on purchased ticket-type
Pricing & fees
This feature is available to all Brella customers. However, there will be a fee for each transaction. The fee can be broken down as follows:
Brella Service Charge: 2%
Stripe fees: 2.9% + 0.30$ (the 0.30$ portion varies based on the organizer’s country)
No additional usage fees etc. are levied.
Note: Stripe supports 135+ currencies. Organizers can select an appropriate currency for each event’s ticket sales.
Impact on ongoing events
This release will impact the Admin Panel and the Web Apps for any events which have ticketing enabled.
How it works
Admin Panel: Integrate Stripe & enable ticketing
Organizers can connect their Stripe account using the Admin Panel’s “Integrations” sub-tab.
Organizers can activate ticketing for a specific event in the Admin Panel’s “Details” sub-tab
The registration page, custom forms / questions and additional settings can be customized in the newly available “Ticketing” tab that appears when the feature is active.
The ticket-types, prices and valid coupon codes can be defined inside the linked Stripe account:
Web App: Potential attendees / registrants can learn more about an event, purchase multiple tickets, redeem coupons and fill-in custom questionnaires
Organizers can share the registration link with potential attendees.
- Note: Registrants don’t need to sign-up / sign-in to Brella in order to purchase tickets.
The registration page contains:
- Event cover photo
- Organizer logo
- Event tagline & description
- Schedule (with filters)
- Speaker cards (two sizes)
- Sponsors section (divided by sponsor tiers)
- Tickets & price
- Social share button
Note: Any sections that are left empty will be hidden from view.
Note: All times are displayed in the event’s time-zone on this page.
Optionally, organizers can include a banner overlay to encourage purchases. The text can be customized, and the banner can be directed to appear after a set-amount of purchases have been completed [eg: the banner can be displayed automatically after 50 tickets have been purchased].
- Note: The banner will be displayed at the top of the registration page.
Web App: Registrants can complete the purchase through Stripe
Registrants can select multiple tickets and multiple seats for any individual ticket type.
They can then proceed to the next stage of the purchasing process.
The registrant will be prompted to fill-in the relevant custom form, based on the selected ticket type.
Organizers can set individual form questions to display only if specific ticket-types are present in an order.
The Credit Card information & other payment data can be entered and processed through Stripe.
Registrants will then automatically be assigned to the correct groups based on their purchased ticket types, and be directed to a countdown page.
Note: Registrants can only join the platform (and complete their profiles, set-up matchmaking interests etc.) once the event has launched.
Want to learn more?
Existing Customers: Talk to your favorite Brella Customer Success Manager or Key Account Manager
New Customers: Talk to an expert