Emails sent, opened, clicked, bounced, not delivered, unsubscribed - statistics that will illustrate your custom emails performance on Admin Panel at a glance!
Release Date (Public)
Affects: Admin Panel
Status: Waiting for Development
With the new Custom Emails Performance feature, you will be able to check how all your custom emails perform on Admin Panel.
Note: As this feature is still being designed, there may be changes that could impact the function and flow.
- Emails Sent # - all amount of emails sent for that email type
- Opened # - how many people opened the email
- Opened % - what is the percentage of people
- Clicked # - how many people clicked on something within the email
- Clicked % - how many people clicked on something within the email
- Bounced # - how many people had emails bounced
- Bounced % - how many people had emails bounced
- Not delivered
- Not delivered # - how many people had emails not delivered
- Not delivered % - how many people had emails not delivered
- Unsubscribed # - how many people unsubscribed by pressing the unsubscribe button in this email
- Unsubscribed % - how many people unsubscribed by pressing the unsubscribe button in this email