Affects: Admin Panel
Need to send a custom email straight from Brella’s admin panel? Excellent! Now with the custom email feature you would be able to do so!
November 17th 2022
Using several tools for the event might be quite time consuming, especially when it comes down to communications! We heard you! Now with Brella’s custom email features you will be able to send emails to all your participants straight from Brella’s Admin Panel!
This feature will be available only for invite-only events. It will be available for public (general join link) events with the later releases.
How it works
When using this feature on Admin Panel, you will be able to:
- Create and edit custom HTML based emails
- Customize the subject of the email
- Add & customize the preview text
- i.e. part of the email that is visible in the inbox before you open the actual email
- Preview created emails
- Save drafts
- Send emails to invite groups
- Schedule when to do send emails
- Add the following tags/tokens inside the email:
- First name of the registrant
- Last name of the registrant
- Unique/Magic Join URL
- Amount of seats (i.e. amount of times the unique/magic join URL can be used)
- Sort emails by alphabetical order (default order is by last edited on top)
- Filter the emails by draft, scheduled, sent statuses