Affects: Admin Panel
Event organizers can filter invites in the Admin Panel
Invites Ticketing & Registration
January 31st 2022
Note: This release will be bundled together with the "Email Invites from the Admin Panel + New Invitation Flow" release.
Event organizers can easily browse and select relevant invites by filtering them using
- User groups
- Seats claimed
Impact on ongoing events
This release will impact ongoing events as it is bundled together with the "Email Invites from the Admin Panel + New Invitation Flow" release. Please see that entry for more information.
How it works
Admin Panel: Event organizers can filter visible invites by "status" and "seats claimed"
Update (31st January): The original article for this release specified that “user groups” would be a filterable column. This has now been changed to a “Status” column and filter. The screenshot (and text) below has been updated to reflect this change.
If a filter is active, only the invites matching that search criteria will be displayed.
Filters in the "Status” tab will be twofold:
- Sent: Invites that have been sent
- Not Sent: Invites that have not been sent
Filters in the "Seats" tab will be twofold:
- None claimed: Displays invites that have been fully claimed already
- Partially claimed: Displays invites that still have seats available
Learn more about this feature
More information will be available on the release date.
- Filtering Invites by Status
- Filtering Invites by Seats
- Filtering Invites by Status / Seats to Send Invitation Emails