Brella's matchmaking & networking data will better separate open chat and meeting data throughout the Admin Panel.
Impact on ongoing events
This release will only impact the Admin Panel.
How it works
People tab: CSV export & table updates
- Meetings & open chat requests will be separate columns in the table.
- A new "Open chat export (.csv)" button will be added to enable export of open chat data.
- The "Attendee export (.csv)" option will be updated to separate meeting & open chat requests.
Sponsor tab: CSV export & table updates
The "1:1 meetings" sub-tab will be renamed to "Engagement".
Inside this tab:
- The "Meetings summary" table will be renamed to "Meetings and open chat summary".
- The table will be updated to separate meetings and open chat requests, and the "messages" column will display the total number of messages.
- CSV exports will now display open chat data separately.
The "Representatives" sub-tab will include an updated table and CSV export.
The "Representatives" table and CSV will now include the following columns:
- Meetings: Accepted
- Meetings: Pending inbound
- Meetings: Pending outbound
- Meetings: Cancelled
- Meetings: Declined (chat open)
- Meetings: Declined (chat closed)
- Total outbound
- Open chat: Answered inbound
- Open chat: Answered outbound
- Open chat pending inbound
- Open chat pending Outbound
- Open chat: converted to meeting
- Total Messages
Integrations tab: CSV export updates
The CSV exports available from the "Integrations" tab will now include open-chat data.