For You (Event Organizers): You would now be able to limit the number of attendees to any session or roundtable conversation by enabling the RSVP system.
For Attendees & Sponsors: This feature will allow to save the spot at their most looking forward sessions in an easy and friendly way. It will also allow them to check who else is attending the same conversation, and suggest meeting/chat with fellow participants in a matter of couple of clicks!
How it works
- As an admin, you can enable RSVP for a session
- You can set the maximum capacity i.e. attendance cap
- You can see the people attending the session If it's a virtual event, no RSVP functionality is available. Only hybrid and in-person event types.
- You can see who checked in to the session and view the profile of the given attendee.
- You will also be able to see how many people bookmarked a certain session
Mobile App: Navigation View
- If a session has attendance cap set in the AP, attendees will see a button "Reserve a seat"
- Attendees will see who going to the session
- Attendees will be able to cancel the reservation
- Attendees will be able to view your ticket with:
- Attendee details
- Session details