Sponsors can easily showcase products and services on their virtual booth on Brella (which also gets a stunning redesign to emphasise conversions). This feature will enable sponsors to prominently display their top product listings and drive direct sales traffic to their e-commerce funnels (including those external to an event).
Note: In the future, this feature will eventually work in conjunction with matchmaking, allowing attendees to match sponsors and products based on their matchmaking interests.
Note: As this feature is still being designed, there may be changes that could impact the function and flow.
How it works
Sponsor Admin Panel: Adding Products
- Sponsors can create categories and add products manually, using CSVs, or through an integration located in the Sponsor Admin Panel.
- They can select up to 4 products to be listed under the “Featured products & services” section of the booth.
- All products in the section can be filtered through a search, which matches keywords from the title, subtitle and the product description to the search query.
Web App: Navigation View
- Attendees can navigate the product listing and click on any item to open up the modal containing additional details.
- Upon clicking the CTA button on the opened modal, they will be sent to a webpage set by the sponsor (this will open in a new tab).