To make the app more robust and scalable to support all kinds of events in Brella, we redesigned how you navigate in Brella Apps.
In the new design, we redesigned all navigation patterns and created a new bottom tabbar!
Search tab on iOS / Android Apps will serve as a global placeholder to search for the most essential content at your event i.e. Attendees, Sponsors, Sessions and Speakers.
What will change
- New bottom tabbar will include only 5 items
- Stack navigation pattern will be applied
- Global search function will be added
👀 Bottom Tabbar Info & Mockup
The new bottom tabbbar will introduce a “Global” set of actions in an event. Such actions are usually standalone things that the attendees interact with the most throughout the event.
👀 Stack Navigation Info & Mockup
Stack navigation pattern will be applied to all pages in the new tabbar. The purpose of this pattern will be to save user’s main navigation stack. For example, if an attendee is on the following page
Menu → Schedule → Session → Who is coming to this session
And now wants to see “My schedule” and tap on the bottom tabbar “My Schedule” item, how will be the content shown? Here is the answer:
This pattern will be applied to the following items:
- Bottom Tabbar - QR Code & its subpages
- Bottom Tabbar - My Schedule & its sub pages
- Bottom Tabbar - Meetings & Chats & its sub pages
- Bottom Tabbar - Global Search