Event organizers can lighten the load on their own team by designating dedicated "sponsor admins", who will receive controlled access to relevant sponsor booths in various events. This means that sponsors can leverage Brella's dedicated Sponsor Admin Panel (sponsor.brella.io) to do the following:
- Set-up / edit their own organization's spnsor booths in multiple events held by the same event organizers.
- Add material / content / interactive sidebar embeds to these booths.
- View engagement metrics from all sponsor reps assigned to their booths.
- Note: Access to data is disabled by default. This feature can be enabled / disabled on a per-event basis by event organizers.
Impact on ongoing events
This release will not impact any ongoing or upcoming events.
Event organizers can still continue building booths and manually sharing data with sponsors — sponsors will not be able to log into the Sponsor Admin Panel unless an organizer actively designates sponsor admins and grants them controlled access to the event.
How it works
Admin Panel: Designate a sponsor admin and assign them to an event (or many events)
- Event organizers can click into the new "sponsor admins" sub-tab inside the "admins" view of their organization. They can invite new admins using their email address, and grant them access to any event(s) within the organization.
Admin Panel: Assign each sponsor admin to a specific booth / sponsor organization
- Event organizers can also assign each sponsor admin to a specific sponsor booth, granting them admin privileges solely over that booth. Sponsor admins don't have direct access to any other part of an event.
- An email invitation to accept admin access will be automatically dispatched by Brella to the provided email address.
Admin Panel: Delete or edit each sponsor admin at any time
- Event organizers can easily edit or delete any sponsor admin — at any time.
Sponsor Admin Panel: Sponsors can log-in to a dedicated dashboard
- Sponsor admins don't have access to the regular Admin Panel (manager.brella.io).
Sponsor Admin Panel: Sponsors can set-up their booth
- Sponsors can add their logo, images, videos, content and sidebar integrations to their booth — a preview of their booth will be shown in real-time.
Sponsor Admin Panel: Sponsors can manage their own representatives
- Sponsor admins can view meeting data related to all representatives and delete specific representatives from their booth
Sponsor Admin Panel: Sponsors can see their ROI and performance in real-time
- Sponsor admins can view detailed metrics about their booth and representatives' networking efforts in real-time — allowing them to tweak their strategy and maximize their ROI as your event progresses!
- Sponsor Admins can identify and target potential prospects by examining the list of visitors to their booth in the Traffic Analytics sub-tab.
Note: Sponsor booth traffic data access is disabled by default, even if sponsor admins have been designated to an event. Event organizers can choose to enable this feature for an event using the primary Admin Panel (manager.brella.io).
Sponsor Admin Panel: Sponsors can export data as CSV
Sponsor admins can export meeting data, representative data and traffic analytics data using Brella's CSV export function.
Learn more about this feature
Please have a look at the following articles in our Help Center for more information about this feature:
- Getting started with your virtual booth through the Sponsor Admin Panel
- Create your virtual booth step-by-step
- Sponsor Admin Panel: Understand what the Representatives tab and 1:1 meetings mean
- Sponsor Admin Panel: Understand your virtual booth traffic analytics
- How to invite sponsors to build the virtual booth on Brella?
- What to do if you cannot access the Sponsor Admin Panel after receiving an invitation email?
- Getting linked/unlinked as a representative to your virtual booth
- Share your Company's profile info with the Event Organizer
- Managing the Virtual Booth Chat
- Being a sponsor in Brella
- Best Practices for Virtual Booths
- Make the most of Brella as a Sponsor Representative